Do you prefer a bath or shower? I prefer a shower, even though it’s easier to read in a bath. I just have to figure out how to keep the pages dry when I shower, that’s all.
If you had an unlimited shopping spree at only one store, which one would you choose? Why? That’s a no-brainer. Victoria’s Secret, of course. I might not buy anything but that’s the one place where I don’t mind shopping. Why, you ask? Seriously now!
If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be? My wife swears I am thirteen. I’m here to confirm, that is most definitely true. If you have any doubts, go back and read my answer to the question right above!
List at least five movies that cheer you up. I remember, as a child, sitting at my father’s knee, watching old movies on television. He would buy bags of popcorn for our movie nights and it was almost better than actually going to the local movie theater. So the movies that cheer me up are full of memories with him and are not necessarily of my era. They are:
- The Searchers- We were about the same age when I first saw Natalie Wood in this and I fell in love with her.
- Psycho- I couldn’t take a shower for weeks. My dad says he kept trying to turn off the tv but I wouldn’t let him. That’s not how I remember it, though. And yes, I am cheerful when I see this film just because it is so good.
- Blazing Saddles- the scene around the campfire after a dinner of beans is a classic. My mom used to call it “foofing” rather than “farting”. But my sense of humor is much more mature now.
- Alien- Sigourney Weaver is so sexy in the last scene.
- Casablanca- My all time hero in this and The Maltese Falcon is, and always will be Humphrey Bogart. I think I started smoking in high school because of him. I quit, though, during my first year of college.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Last week I traveled to San Diego to meet an old friend. And though it was not as expected (details to follow in an upcoming post) it was good to see him. Next week I’m looking forward to chillin’ and fixing up a few things around the house.
OK, so that’s another installment of Cee’s Share Your World challenge. Go visit her sight to read more from other people and to get involved with any number of the other challenges she runs daily.
For a black and white version of the image above, please check out Monochromia.