So, if you’ve followed me for over a week, you know that Cee has a challenge or quiz called Share Your World in which she usually asks only three questions and then a bonus question. I always look forward to it and have fun responding. Since this week she has come up with ten questions, I will attempt to make my answers short and sweet so you can get back to work (if you’re anything like me and are merely pretending to be busy right now). On a side note- when I processed the photo above, it looked more like golden hour, when it was shot. On here it seems to have lost that golden cast. Sorry!
- What is your favorite word? I’m not sure I really have one. Wait! I think ambidextrous has a nice ring to it. And, you can put that ring on either hand!
- What is your least favorite word? Republican. Followed very closely by Democrat
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Beautiful weather turns me on creatively, be it clear blue skies or torrents of rain. Spiritually it would have to be wide open spaces, nature revives me. Emotionally, my wife (she’s looking over my shoulder right now)!
- What turns you off? Any mention of this year’s candidates for president! Or the drivel that comes out of their mouths!
- What is your favorite curse word? I really don’t think I can say it here. Does anyone remember “dagnabbit”? I think I heard someone say it on an old movie or television rerun from before I was born. Anyone use that lately?
- What sound or noise do you love? Laughter is right up there. A child’s laughter is the best!
- What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of someone blowing their nose or spitting just grosses me out!
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I’m not too crazy about my profession. How about travel writer?
- What profession would you not like to do? Well, I used to want to be a doctor until I realized I can’t stand the sight of blood. Maybe a theater director.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? We weren’t expecting you so soon
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m sorry but I can’t think of anything worthy of note for this bonus question as most weeks are uneventful. I guess I’m grateful that they are uneventful and that I’m still able to awaken each morning to greet the day. As for looking forward to next week, I’ll be grateful if I’m still here. Not that I have any plans otherwise.