I realized, after sending Stacy my processed image for her link, that it was the wrong AFTER! All the processing was there except for one last element, I cloned out a section of hedge in the upper center where it looks like there was some paper or poster. My entire process was geared towards making this look like a photo in a pizzeria. I wanted a faded, maybe torn, look to it. So in Lightroom I did very little.
(I have to apologize but I bit off more than I could chew today. I posted twice and neither one is really finished. I will come back during the day and flesh both out a bi more and hope this will not happen again.}